|The Sumitomo Rubber Group considers social media to be an important tool for gathering and sharing information as part of our overall business activities. Therefore, we have established the following policies concerning the usage of social media by all employees and executive officers of the Sumitomo Rubber Group, whether for work-related purposes or in private.|
- When using social media, one should do so under one's own responsibility and with an awareness of the potential consequences of social media usage, based on a full understanding of the nature and workings of social media.
- When using social media, one should strive to behave in a manner that neither injures one's status as an upstanding member of society nor compromises one's "Integrity and Soundness" as a member of the Sumitomo Rubber Group.
- When using social media, one should obey all applicable laws and regulations as well as our Corporate Code of Conduct and various other guidelines and rules established by the Sumitomo Rubber Group, while also giving ample consideration to basic human rights, personal rights, privacy rights and the handling of personal information, etc.
<Note to Our Customers & Stakeholders>
- The statements and behavior of Sumitomo Rubber Group employees and executive officers on social media do not necessarily constitute official announcements, nor reflect the opinions of, the Sumitomo Rubber Group.
Official announcements of the Sumitomo Rubber Group can be found either in our press releases or posted on our official website.
- We are unable to assure or guarantee the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of information posted on social media. The Sumitomo Rubber Group shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages that a user may incur as a result of the usage of such information.
- Please understand that we are not able to respond to all of the questions or comments that we receive on social media. For inquiries or feedback concerning our products or services, please contact us directly using the "Inquiry Form" provided on our official website.
- In the event of social media postings and/or other behavior to which any of the following conditions should apply, the Sumitomo Rubber Group reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to delete said postings, block access from certain accounts and/or take other appropriate actions.
The Sumitomo Rubber Group shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages that a user may incur as a result of any of the following types of behavior.
|(1)||Behavior that disturbs, disadvantages or harms others.|
|(2)||Behavior that is related to or encourages illegal or criminal activity.|
|(3)||Behavior that violates standards of public order and decency.|
|(4)||Behavior that infringes upon the copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, personal rights and/or privacy rights of any party.|
|(5)||Postings or direct messages that contain harmful programs, scripts, etc.|
|(6)||Any behavior to which any of the above conditions may potentially (if not explicitly) apply.|
|(7)||Any other behavior that the Sumitomo Rubber Group deems inappropriate.|
<Contact Information for Inquiries>
|For inquiries regarding the usage of social media by the Sumitomo Rubber Group, please use the "Inquiry Form" provided on our official website.|