In the following situations, the Sumitomo Rubber Group will obtain personal data by appropriate and fair means.
• When individuals register for delivery of e-mail or other information or for other services
• When individuals respond to a questionnaire survey
• When individuals apply for/participate in prizes and various events
• When individuals make various inquiries
The Sumitomo Rubber Group uses personal data solely to the extent necessary to conduct its business activities, and only within the scope of the purposes indicated when it obtained the information. The personal data of each individual may be used for the following purposes:
• For informing individuals about product and other information
• For confirming registration for delivery of e-mail or other information or for other servicesy
• For analyzing questionnaire surveys and reporting the results
• For communicating with individuals who apply for/participate in prizes and various events
• For responding to inquiries
If the Sumitomo Rubber group consigns the administration of personal data to a corporation or other entity outside the Group, the Sumitomo Rubber Group will exercise appropriate controls to maintain confidentiality after performing a strict investigation of the corporation or entity.
The Sumitomo Rubber Group will maintain the accuracy of personal data and manage such information safely.
To prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leak or other misuse of personal data, the Sumitomo Rubber Group has implemented appropriate and reasonable information security measures against unlawful computer access, computer viruses and other potential dangers.
The Sumitomo Rubber Group will never provide personal data to any third parties, other than the parties for shared use and the entities to which it will consign activities as publicly announced by means including the separate websites of each company in the SRI Group, without obtaining the prior consent of the individuals themselves, except as provided or required by law.
When it has received a request from an individual to take action such as disclosing, correcting, terminating use or eliminating his or her personal data that was provided by the individual and is held by the Sumitomo Rubber Group, the Sumitomo Rubber Group will respond promptly within a reasonable scope as long as it has been able to confirm the individual making the request is the person in question.
The Sumitomo Rubber Group shall properly observe the Personal Data Protection Law and shall seek to review and improve its personal data management as appropriate.
please contact the SRI Group Personal Information Consultation Desk.
These cookies are intended to enhance the viewing experience without invading the privacy of users.
You may also customize cookie settings for this website by clicking on the “Cookie Setting” Button below.